Hartford Plastic & Trim coating is our Pro series product developed in partnership with PFS and Glanz to be applied to all your vehicle plastic and trim pieces. This coating is designed to “lock in” that factory black plastic and rubber gaskets. As we all know that the plastic and rubber can “chalk” or turn gray/pasty white over time. This especially happens when the vehicle is parked outside most of the time. Think about Porsche, Jeep, Bronco and all their plastic trim pieces that look horrible in a year or less. If you apply this immediately on a new car the plastics will stay looking like new! The Plastic & Trim coating as well as our other Pro series of coatings require strict application guideline to avoid any installation issues.
- Very easy to apply
- Helps prevent staining and chalking
- 2+ years longevity - easy to reapply
- Fast curing times - fully cured in 24 hours
- Water resistant
- Does NOT restore plastics that are already damaged - may help them but will not fully restore
- Not limited to automotive uses